The ScanControlUnit is used for monitoring and controlling the synchronization of the movement between the scan unit and the industrial robot.
This synchronization enables highly efficient execution of the welding 'on-the-fly'process by significant reduction of cycle times.
- 2D and 3D remote laser processing, static and on-the-fly
- Intuitive programming and parametrization of laser contours, incl. 2D CAD import (DXF)
- 3D CAD import, incl. seam extraction (STEP, IGES)
- Robot interfaces for Kuka, ABB, Fanuc, Motoman
- Control interface to PLC/RC, incl. safety surveillance
- Message and error management, incl. backup functionality
- Network link, incl. remote maintenance
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
- Compact, robust and modular design
- Intuitive teach-in
- Remote HMI panel
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Reduction / optimization of cycle times
- Increase economic efficiency