The present information is to be provided where personal data are collected from a data subject pursuant to Art. 13 ff. GDPR :
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Blackbird Robotersysteme GmbH
(hereinafter "Blackbird", "we", "us").
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Holzhofer Consulting GmbH
Lochhamer Str. 31
Phone: +49 89 1 25 01 56 00
3. Purposes of the processing (on the basis of legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR)
a) Registration of an account to our customer portal
We process data (first name, last name and e-mail address) that was provided by you within the course of registering an account for our customer portal to prevent the misuse of our download area for our software products.
b) Operation of the customer portal
As a registered user of our customer portal, a limited amount of data (communication data) is collected during and after login for technical reasons each time the customer portal is accessed. This data is technically necessary to establish a connection between your terminal device and our servers and to provide the services we offer. Furthermore, this data is necessary to maintain the session after a login and to prevent unauthorized access to this session. The following data or categories of data may be collected:
- IP address
- Date and time of retrieval
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Name of the web page called up
After logging into the customer portal, a cookie is set, which is necessary to maintain the session and to protect the session. To use the Customer Portal, you must allow this cookie in your web browser.
4. Obligation to provide data
The provision of your e-mail address and your first and last name is mandatory. If you do not provide us with these details, we cannot allow you access to the download area on our website.
5. Automated decision making including profiling
No profiling measures are carried out by Blackbird.
6. Data transfer to a third country
There is neither data transfer to countries outside of the European Union nor outside of the European Economic Area ("third countries").
7. Categories of recipients of data
To the extent permitted by law, we pass on personal data to external service providers:
- IT service provider
8. Storage duration and criteria for determining the duration
We store data provided by you within the scope of the registration of an account for the customer portal until revoked. The deletion will be carried out immediately after you have ask fort he deletion deletion of your data in the customer portal.
9. Your rights as a data subject
You have the right to exercise your "rights of the data subject" at any time. Your rights as a data subject are:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- Right to object under Art. 21 GDPR.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to
Blackbird Robot Systems GmbH
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under Art. 77 para. 1 GDPR. You can obtain further information from your local supervisory authority.
The competent supervisory authorites for Blackbird is
The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
(Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht)
PO Box 606
Phone: +49 9 81 53 13 00