In accordance with Art. 13 ff. GDPR regarding data protection, this information serves our information obligation with regard to collection of personal data.
Blackbird Robotersysteme GmbH
Represented by the Managing Directors
(in the following “Blackbird“, “we“, “us“).
Holzhofer Consulting GmbH
Lochhamer Str. 31
Tel.: (089) 1 25 01 56 00
In order to fulfil the existing contractual relationship, deliver services due and to send you contract documents, we, and third parties or contract processors we engage, process your data as follows, where you have given us this on conclusion of the contract or over the course of the contractual relationship:
- personal information (Name, address, telephone, fax number, email address and home page if any),
- bank details (IBAN, bank, account holder) and payment information
Subject to postal despatch, in the case of a commercial contact, we will only contact you via the communication channels to which you have consented. Here, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- Quality assurance: In order to continually improve our performance, our products and our services for you, we carry out surveys regarding your satisfaction and your experiences with the contractual relationship.
- General and personalised advertising.
- Where you have given us a corresponding SEPA direct debit mandate, we will additionally use your bank account details. We use the SEPA direct debit mandate to draw open amounts in accordance with the contractual agreement.
Provision of name and address is mandatory. If you do not provide this data, it is not possible to conclude a contract with us. All other information is voluntary.
Blackbird does not carry out any profiling measures.
Data is transferred to countries outside the EU and the European economic area (“third-party countries”) as part of administration, development and operation of IT systems. This transfer is only carried out in the following cases:
- the transfer is fundamentally permissible, in fulfilment of a legally regulated activity or you have consented to this data transfer and
- the particular conditions for transfer to a third-party country are present.
Where legally permissible, we pass personal data to external service providers:
- Credit agencies and scoring service providers for credit checks, for assessment of credit risk. - Credit institutes and suppliers of payment services for invoicing and processing payments.
- IT service providers for maintenance of our IT infrastructure.
- Debt collection service providers and lawyers, to recover receivables and assert legal claims. In the event of a debt, if personal data (customer and contact data, data on payment and consumption points, data on receivables) is transferred to a debt collection agency, we will inform you in advance of this transfer.
We process your personal data which we have received from you as part of our business relationship. Where required for the fulfilment of our service to you, we process personal data which we reliably obtain from publicly accessible sources (registers of debtors, and registries, commercial and association registers, press, internet) or was communicated legitimately by other third parties (credit agencies or an address service provider).
We store your data for the period of the existing contract and after termination of the contract with you for a period up to conclusion of the company tax inspection of the last calendar year in which you were our client. If there are statutory storage periods, we are obliged to store the data until the end of these periods. After expiry of the statutory storage periods, which are based predominantly on commercial and tax legislation (in particular §§ 147 AO and 257 HGB), we will delete this data.
For commercial contact we save your data until you contradict use, you withdraw your consent or contact is no longer legally permissible. We save your other data for as long as we need it to fulfil the concrete purpose (e.g. to fulfil or process a contract) and we delete it once the
purpose ceases to exist.
The data received when opening our website (browser recognition, IP address) is only used for statistical purposes and does not contain any personal data. If your name, address or other personal data is needed in individual cases, you will be informed. This data will be used in compliance with the applicable statutory data protection directives. In addition, Blackbird GmbH does not supply data to any other company for independent use.
Unless otherwise indicated, Blackbird Robotersysteme GmbH, Carl-Zeiss-Str. 5 , D-85748 Garching is responsible for processing your data. You can request information about the data saved relating to you, and ask for it to be corrected in the event of any errors. Moreover, you can request limitation of processing, communication of the data you have provided to us in a machine readable format, or the deletion of your data - where it is no longer needed.
In addition, you have the right at any time to contradict use of your data which affects public or legitimate interests.
Where we process your data based on consent you have given, you may withdraw this consent at any time with effect in the future. After receipt of this withdrawal, we will no longer process your data for the purposes indicated within the consent. Please address your withdrawal or contradiction to:
Blackbird Robotersysteme GmbH
In addition, you may contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time. Fundamentally, the Bavarian District Court for Supervision of Data Protection PO Box 606, 91511 is responsible for us. Alternatively, you can contact your local supervisory authority.